Book Blog

I ask you all to head on over to my Book Blog as well. . . And spread the word!!

http://ruthiebookblog.blogspot.com/

21.12.07

Finally Did It!





I finally did it. I finally got all four to sit down and take a picture. Aren't they cute? You have no idea the struggle that has been. Porter just won't sit still and the other two argue over who will hold Dan. But the Christmas spirit seems to have bit them and Mom's determination won out in the end. Here they all are in their new Christmas outfits in front of our Christmas tree. Hyrum and Emma are holding their new loveies from Christmas. We opened some presents early because Christmas for us is more about family and less about presents. They wanted to show the world their new treasures. We even tried a group picture with Mom. It didn't turn out great but at least I'm not being camara shy anymore and trying. I love Christmas!!!

No comments: