Book Blog

I ask you all to head on over to my Book Blog as well. . . And spread the word!!

http://ruthiebookblog.blogspot.com/

31.12.07

Family Fun







The last week we've been trying to make it alot of fun for the kids. We went to the aquarium in Sandy. Kind of boring for us adults but the kids love the fish. Especially Porter!! I even got Dan to focus on the fish and he seemed to like it.

The day before that we got to go to the Treehouse Museum, which is the awesomest children's museum I have ever been to. The kids had a blast and it all ended in tears as we had to make them leave. One of the cool things was that Emma and Hyrum got to be in a "Participlay". A story which is acted out by kids in the audience. Hyrum was the main character of the fisherman and Emma played a snail. The fisherman turns into a crane at the end of the play, hence the picture. It was so awesome. Hyrum was quite the little actor and he was the only kid in the whole play who actually said all his lines correctly. I was quite impressed with him. Emma was so cute but shy. They got to play on big instruments and play with toys and play in a castle. It really was alot of fun. I wish we could have been there all day.

It really has been fun this past week. I only wish that it could all make up for Joe leaving. Emma's already having such a difficult time. The last thing we did for them all was to go to Build-a-Bear and they all got to build their own stuff animal with Daddy's voice inside. Emma especially loves her's. I hope and pray that that will help when their daddy has to go away. I just wish there was a magic fix for me. I don't think I've ever been so terrified in all my life. Being a mother of four is hard enough, but to be a single mother of four is so terrifying, even if it's only for a year. Well, here's hoping.

No comments: