Book Blog

I ask you all to head on over to my Book Blog as well. . . And spread the word!!

http://ruthiebookblog.blogspot.com/

3.1.08

Spotlight: Dan Paul Merkley

Dan Paul Merkley was born on the 21 November 2007 at McKay Dee Hospital in Ogden, UT. He is our fourth child and third little boy. He was blessed on the 23 December 2007 (Joseph Smith Jr.'s birthday by the way). It was a wonderful blessing and we are so happy that his father was here to do it. His daddy is being deployed and so it really was a great blessing. He is full of smiles and we all love having him as our newest addition. He makes us laugh. He's a cuddlebug and still refuses to sleep in his own bed; he'd rather sleep with mom and dad. He's always trying to move which makes his mom a little apprehensive. I fear once he is capable, I'll never get him to stop. He loves to talk and get kisses. He LOVES attention. His brothers and sister have really taken to him and love to give him kisses and hold him. He has really added alot to our little family.

1 comment:

Jenny and Jon said...

What a cute picture! I still have a present for baby Dan that I need to give to you.