Book Blog

I ask you all to head on over to my Book Blog as well. . . And spread the word!!

http://ruthiebookblog.blogspot.com/

14.1.08

Waiting. . .

Today I'm a little apprehensive. A wonderful sister in our ward has offered to pick Hyrum up from school since she has to pick up her kids anyway for me while Joe is away. Although this is wonderful, I'm nervous because they aren't home yet and it's getting a bit late. I know she has other kids to pick up too so it's not overly surprising that they are late but it makes me nervous. I just hope he found her at the school and that everything went alright and he didn't have any problems. I actually miss my son.

Things have been going alright I guess. Danny has been fussy though. Emma has been demanding every moment of my attention and just saying you are isn't enough. She has to have direct eye contact or she doesn't think that you are actually paying attention. It's very frustrating.

Porter hasn't been bad at all. In fact he has graduated to his big boy bed!!!!!! It was great. The other night he just got into the toddler bed and actually stayed there and went to sleep. Now he will only sleep there. No more crib which is absolutely wonderful because his pack n play has definitely seen better days. I am so proud of him.

Hyrum hasn't been too bad but last night wasn't good at all. He was up all night long. He claimed he was having bad dreams. Then Emma woke up this morning having wet her bed which is fine but after being up all night with Hyrum I was so tired I couldn't stand it anymore.

Okay, Hyrum just got home. I better get back to my kids.

No comments: