Book Blog

I ask you all to head on over to my Book Blog as well. . . And spread the word!!

http://ruthiebookblog.blogspot.com/

31.1.08

Dan's Discovery


Dan has really started noticing things around him. He loves to have toys in front of him. He just laughs and giggles at them. It's so cute. I had to get a hanging toy for his car seat so he could be entertained and I got out the boat toy which he just loves. He kicks at the fish and tries to grab at the toys. He also has developed a special love for his swing and is always laughing at and trying to grab the toys on it. It's just so cute, I had to share.

1 comment:

Jenny and Jon said...

He is such a cute chubby little guy! That's so fun to see them start to notice things. In nursing school we're studying all of the developmental stages in babies and kids. It's so crazy how fast they learn and grow!