Book Blog

I ask you all to head on over to my Book Blog as well. . . And spread the word!!

http://ruthiebookblog.blogspot.com/

27.11.08

A Birthday Party and Dinner

Last Saturday we all went over my in-laws for Thanksgiving Dinner. It being the day after Danny's birthday, we made it his party as well.
Playing with Uncle Rod. Uncle Rod always confuses Danny a bit.
Trying to get cousins to hug.
Coming to get his gifts.
The birthday cake. Thanksgiving birthday, thanksgiving cake. I made a pumpkin chocolate cheesecake. It was very yummy.
First gift. He loves to use it as a walker.
Is it real?
Gift overload.
Now I get to play.

It was a good, fun day. I still can't believe Danny is one. Now if we could just get the walking thing to stick. He takes a few steps and then tries to take off running, which means he face plants. I figure, he won't walk until he can run. That boy is all about speed.

No comments: