Book Blog

I ask you all to head on over to my Book Blog as well. . . And spread the word!!

http://ruthiebookblog.blogspot.com/

21.11.08

Happy Birthday Danny Boy!!!!

Above: the day we brought Dan Paul Merkley home from the hospital.
Born: 21 November 2007 (still can't believe it's been a whole year!!!!)
He spent the first few days of his little life in the NICU but in the end we brought home a very healthy, beautiful baby boy. While I was pregnant, I wanted a little girl more than anything and was quite disheartened when I learned I was having a boy, but the Lord always knows more than we do. He sent me the sweetest spirit. Danny's laughter can light up a room and definitely lights his mommy's heart. He is the best comfort with his daddy gone and I wouldn't trade him for any girl in the world.

Below: Danny now, or rather a month ago. Tomorrow is his birthday party and I will post some happy birthday photos afterwords. I love my Danny Boy!!!!


Happy Birthday Little Man!!

No comments: