Book Blog

I ask you all to head on over to my Book Blog as well. . . And spread the word!!

http://ruthiebookblog.blogspot.com/

9.12.08

Christmas Pictures


I have been trying all week to get this pictures to upload. Stupid blogger. But at last, I am victorious. Anyways. I've never been so good at getting family pictures done, largely because I usually hate the way I look in them. But this year I figured it would be nice for the grandparents and also for Joe being away to have some really nice pictures of us. They turned out GREAT!!! The person who took them is a friend and she really has a magnificent talent. This is her photography blog: http://www.njoyphotography.com/

Dan the man. He loved playing with all the leaves. Porter, so handsome. He actually let her pose him.
Emma, bella. She looks so much like me as a kid.
My grown up boy. Hyrum.

I opted to post the black and whites on these ones because everywhere else I've done them in color. Either way they are all so darn cute. Man I love these kids, even when they drive me to the brink of insanity.

Reid, he's my nephew. He came along so we could get some great shots for Grandma and Grandpa Merkley for Christmas. Plus, his alone shots are for his great parents.
Can you tell they are related?
So I don't like the way that I look without glasses, but the kids are too cute here, so I will put away my pride. My glasses tint in the sunlight so they had to be removed from outside pictures.
Black and white group shot. They were all so cute. A bit crazy but it really turned out great. I am so happy at how well they turned out and so very grateful for Natalie doing them.

Happy Holidays!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These pictures really did turn out awesome! Thank you for letting my tag along. I can't believe how old Hyrum and Emma look in their pictures. We received your Christmas card too and I love Hyrum's school picture. He looks like such a little man.

Jenny and Jon said...

These pictures are great! Can't wait to see you guys on Christmas!