Book Blog

I ask you all to head on over to my Book Blog as well. . . And spread the word!!

http://ruthiebookblog.blogspot.com/

23.12.08

Let It Snow!

Okay so I was totally not going to do a tree this year what with Joe being gone and all, I just didn't really want to deal with having to do it all alone. However, I caved, obviously. But this year, I did what I've wanted to do all along, I got a live tree. No more fakes for this house!! It was so hard to put up, alot harder then I thought, most definitely a 2 person job done by me with four kids trying to "help". Anyway, it got up and that's all that matters. I will take more pictures on Christmas Eve when we open presents. The kids have been making the ornaments this year because I didn't want to deal with putting nice ones on the tree and then keeping them out of them, so we just have been making them, and it's been kind of a slow process. Oh well, they enjoy it.
Any way, we've also had a series of pretty decent snow lately and kids will be kids and LOVE to play in it; me I'll stay in a warm house.

Hyrum making snow angels.
Emma making snow angels.
Porter trying to imitate his brother and sister.
All ready to play.
And this is today!! Another big snow for us. It was practically melted last night and this is what it's done all morning, dumping several inches and only a couple of hours. And it's still snowing, although it seems to be dying down for right now. I'm really hoping that the roads will cooperate for me come Christmas. Anyway. I probably won't post until after Christmas so Happy Christmas everyone!!!

No comments: