Book Blog

I ask you all to head on over to my Book Blog as well. . . And spread the word!!

http://ruthiebookblog.blogspot.com/

24.10.09

Boo At The Zoo

Today we ventured to the Boo at the Zoo. I had to go alone because Joe had drill, which by the way--totally SUCKS!!!! I will never go alone again. It's just too busy to corral four kids by yourself. However, the kids had a blast.
All decked out. This was the best one, with the most kids looking at me.
The baby elephant made her debut this past week and so we got to see her. Isn't she SOOOOO cute. They named her Zuri, which was the name I had hoped for.
Hyrum the vampire.
Emma, my good witch.
Porter Potter, aka, Harry Potter.
I just thought this was so cute!!!
Dan my little frog, or as he says, he's an "yibbit."

They are all too cute.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are so cute!! Cant wait to see you guys this weekend

Erin Stones said...

I can't even believe I am about to say this, but we still have not made it to the Zoo even once this year! So sad! Looks like fun, even if going alone dos suck! You are a good mom to brave it for them!

Linds said...

You are brave taking all the kids yourself! I still have minor panic attacks trying to keep track of 2! Great Halloween costumes!