Book Blog

I ask you all to head on over to my Book Blog as well. . . And spread the word!!

http://ruthiebookblog.blogspot.com/

1.10.09

Happy Birthday Porter!!!

I meant to post this yesterday. So sorry.

Porter Joseph Merkley
Born 30 September 2005
That was then. . .
This is now (well actually this was taken almost a year ago, but it's such a good show of his little personality). My big boy is 4 years old!!!

He's finally potty trained, completely. He's such a laid back little one. However, he can definitely let his anger be known as in when he pulls his sister's hair because she won't stop bossing him around or hitting his brother when he gets a knock on the head from him as well. Oh and the screaming contests that he and his little brother have been into has made for a wonderful prelude to 4. No, really, he is a great kid and his mom and daddy love him so much. I am so thankful to have had Porter. He was my first mommy's boy and I love that he loves to give his mom snuggles. I love watching him play all his pretend games--he's got quite the imagination on him. He's just a wonderful and sweet addition to our family, and I am so thankful for that.

No comments: