Book Blog

I ask you all to head on over to my Book Blog as well. . . And spread the word!!

http://ruthiebookblog.blogspot.com/

30.9.09

Books Read in September

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets- pgs. 341
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban - pgs. 436
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire - pgs. 734
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix - pgs. 870
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince - pgs 652
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - pgs. 759

*** So I know I've read the Harry Potter series so many times, but when I want to completely zone out and am stressed, I always turn to my series that I love, and no matter how many times I read these I still love them.

The Last Apprentice: Clash of the Demons - pgs. 404

***I absolutely LOVE this series. I was so shocked by certain revelations in this book and so happy that certain things were finally explained. I'm only sad because it would seem that this may be the last in this series.

Ranger's Apprentice: The Siege of Macindaw - pgs. 293

***I also really enjoy this series and watching these characters as they grow up. They really are such likable characters.

The Book of Three - pgs. 190

***So I go the Black Cauldron series because I was told they were awesome. I enjoyed it but it didn't hold my attention as much as I expected. I figure I will get back to the rest of the series but right now I have another project in mind.

Leven Thumps and the Gateway to Foo - pgs. 359

***So finally "The Ruins of Alder" are out and so I must start from the beginning again. I always take the time to reread the ones that come before, before tackling the new book in a series; it helps me to keep the cohesion of the story, plus, it's just fun to reread a great series, and this one definitely qualifies. I don't think there is an author out there like Obert Skye who can make me laugh so hard I have to be careful not to eat or drink anything while I am reading. I just absolutely love this series and can't wait to see where Leven Thumps' fate takes him next.

Total for September: 5038 pgs.
Total for 2009: 29, 530 pgs.

**Oh yes, and if you ever have any questions about any of the books I read, just let me know.

No comments: