Book Blog

I ask you all to head on over to my Book Blog as well. . . And spread the word!!

http://ruthiebookblog.blogspot.com/

13.9.09

Our Newest Additions

Yup, I'm a total sucker. Went down to "possibly" adopt a kitten and ended up with two. Oh, well, they are too cute.
Meet Seamus, this one has been through a bunch of names already, but I think we finally have settled. He's only 9 weeks old, but he is one big kitty.
This is Dexter, he's 7 weeks. He's about half Seamus's size. He's really playful.

They are both so adorable. We are really looking forward to seeing them get use to their new home. We just got back and right now they are a bit skittish. Seamus especially with loud noises, and anyone who's been around here knows how loud my kids can get. Dan is pretty possessive of Dexter, and unfortunately all the other kids want to get ahold of him too. Well here's hoping we made a good decision this time around.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh man...do I know what it is like to be a sucker. If only I'd known you wanted kittens, you could have had the two kittens I have running around my house that our cat just had! Of all the pets we have I like the cats the best. You don't have to walk them or play catch with them. Just feed them and love them!

Haven't seen you around much lately. Everything okay? How is life? Are the kids enjoying school?

Anonymous said...

My rescue kitties are cuter than your rescue kitties! :) I had mine first, so there! ;)- (haha!)