Book Blog

I ask you all to head on over to my Book Blog as well. . . And spread the word!!

http://ruthiebookblog.blogspot.com/

31.3.09

March Reading

Okay, I know that technically March isn't over until the end of today but I don't feel like counting pages to the book I'm about to start once this post is over, so it's being tacked to the April reading list. The first couple of weeks were harsh. I didn't read much, mostly because Joe had just gotten home and I would much rather spend time with him then reading. Then I read some I'd never read before, and also read some that I read before. It's been fun and eclectic. Looking forward to next month. . . Here's hoping for steadier reading next month.

**If you ever have questions on anything I read, no matter what it is, just let me know. Oh yeah, and anyone interested in doing a book club? If you live close we can do it at my house, but if you live far away maybe we can all do it online. We can even set up our own blog were we all post and comment on each others reading. Just a thought, I would have to hammer out the logistics but it would definitely be fun and doable.

The Historian (finished it) -- 292
Angels and Demons -- 596
Son of a Witch --407
Power of Babel (only half way through this one) --166
Twilight -- 498
New Moon -- 563
Eclipse -- 629
Breaking Dawn -- 756
Fablehaven (Book 1) -- 351

Total for March -- 4258
Total for 2009 -- 10588

No comments: