Book Blog

I ask you all to head on over to my Book Blog as well. . . And spread the word!!

http://ruthiebookblog.blogspot.com/

6.12.09

Ogden Christmas Village

Just so you know, bad idea to be outside when it is 10 degrees out and the wind is whipping up a storm, especially if you don't own a nice thick winter coat (that would be me), and let's face it, during the day in Utah, even in the winter a thick sweatshirt is fine for running to the car and going places. Generally I don't canter about outside, but the kids have been begging to go and so we went. It was really pretty and a lot of fun besides, but we will have to go back when it is a little warmer and Santa is there for them to see.
Dad and his little ones. Emma was so cold and we had to take Dan out of the stroller because it was colder in there for him then he was running around, so Porter stole his seat.
Mom freezing her butt off. Hyrum thought it appropriate to block his sister from the picture.
So you are subjected to two pictures with me in them so that you can see Emma. Can you tell I'm freezing??

1 comment:

Burrowing In said...

Ha! Did you see my Facebook status where was online looking for a winter coat because I haven't bought one in over a decade! I'm with you. Don't always need one. But I found some great non-bulky fleece at Land's End, on SALE! It is rated from 5 to 25 degrees, so it's toasty and not thick and cumbersome. The one I picked was the ThermaChek 300, but there is a Heavenly Fleece something or other that looked very nice too. Under $50.