Book Blog

I ask you all to head on over to my Book Blog as well. . . And spread the word!!

http://ruthiebookblog.blogspot.com/

13.12.09

Putting Up the Tree

Well we finally put up the tree. Yes, I know, most everyone I know has had theirs up for weeks, but me, I can't stand to do it right after Thanksgiving. Thanksgiving is like my most favoritest holidays, and quite frankly, I really hate Christmas. I don't even enjoy that I have to endure two weeks of "DON'T TOUCH THE TREE!!!!!" All day long. I hate that everyone is determined to get the biggest and best gifts for everyone just so they can prove how much they "love" so and so. If more people truly revealed in the "spirit" of Christmas, perhaps I could get my enthusiasm back, but I digress.

This is for my kids, because they are what matter most.

Joe and I put it in the stand and the kids decorated. Can you tell?? Of course, at the rate Dan is going on breaking ornaments, it will be bare by Christmas, but oh well.
They were so proud of themselves and their tree. I love these kids. May we all revel in the spirit of Christmas just like innocent children. Merry Christmas.

No comments: