Book Blog

I ask you all to head on over to my Book Blog as well. . . And spread the word!!

http://ruthiebookblog.blogspot.com/

27.9.10

Porter's First Field Trip

I am totally behind on blogging, but let me say that the last couple of weeks has been CRAZY!! It also doesn't seem to be slowing, but rather speeding up so I was determined to catch up, whether I had the actually time to do it or not!!

Porter's Preschool (Kidz Under Construction) went on their first field trip to the Dinosaur Park in Ogden last Tuesday (21st). They had so much fun.
Well, here is almost everyone and then some. Parents come so younger siblings do as well and they like to be included (some of the class didn't want to be in the picture--this is all four of the classes too). All in their new Preschool t-shirts. Porter refused to take his off for two days; I had to pry it off him to wash it!!
Listening to the lady talk about dinosaurs. Porter even told her which was the triceratops (that would be his favorite dinosaur). They then made stegosaurus crafts, and yes, Dan participated with his brother.
Then we hit the park.
They played all over that for quite a while.
Then we walked around. They wanted their pictures taken everywhere, but Mom has gotten very limited lately. There's only so many times I want to rip out the camera. Other than Dan being obnoxious and throwing sand in one girl's eye, it was a great day. Porter had a blast and that's all that really matters.

No comments: