Book Blog

I ask you all to head on over to my Book Blog as well. . . And spread the word!!

http://ruthiebookblog.blogspot.com/

6.9.10

St. George

Well, we went and visited with Joe's sister, her husband, and our newest niece (our only niece), and the kids were so darn ornery, I didn't get any pictures.

However, the next day we went hiking in Zions's National Park, which was uber crazy and it was super hot so we wore the kids out GOOD!!

Joe and me and at least some of them. This was Weeping Rock and Dan was busy putting stones in all the puddles.
Daddy carried him up, he walked down.
Mom and three. At this point Dan refused to get out of the backpack.
All four. Emma saw a rock and wanted a picture. The annoying part--every big rock, she wanted another one. Mom refused. I've started to become a minimalist when it comes to pictures.

It was a fun but exhausting weekend. Happy Labor Day!!

No comments: