Book Blog

I ask you all to head on over to my Book Blog as well. . . And spread the word!!

http://ruthiebookblog.blogspot.com/

30.9.10

Happy 5th Birthday Porter

Yes, 5 years ago today, Porter Joseph was born. He came literally spinning out and a lot faster than the nurse thought possible. So much so that she screamed at me to stop pushing so the doctor could finish getting ready to catch him. He was a big ole fatty when he was born--weighing in at 8 lbs 8 ozs. (my biggest baby and easiest birth!)
From the moment he was born, Porter was different. He was the first baby that I had, that actually wanted me!! The others wanted me, but they definitely preferred their dad--it was seriously depressing as a mom. But Porter came along, and flipped my world all around. He brought a light heart and a massive smile (along with those cute nose tags) right into our family. He was my only non-planned child, and he was truly something special (well, they all are).
Today he is 5!! And he is still a big ole Momma's boy!! He is so drastically different from his siblings, that sometimes he throws me through a loop. He brings such joy to us all. I am so happy and proud of my PD. Even if he and Dan can't stop beating the crap out of each other. . .

No comments: