Book Blog

I ask you all to head on over to my Book Blog as well. . . And spread the word!!

http://ruthiebookblog.blogspot.com/

25.5.11

Emma's Celebration of Learning

The K-2 pod's expedition this semester was World Cultures. Each class focused on one particular country or group of countries. There was Africa (specifically the Maori people--so sorry if I spelled that wrong), Polynesian Islands/Hawaii, Japan, and India.  Emma's class did India. Their Celebration was quite spectacular!!

 Showing off her travel journal and suitcase. The journal had various postcards she designed from the different places she visited, along with a biography of her mom (which was the person she chose) and an autobiography. It was really cool!
 Her travel suitcase.
My little Indian. They made each little girl a Sari, placed "Henna" tattoos on their arms and of course she has her bead on her forehead.  She was beautiful! They all were beautiful and the boys were so cute in their Punjabi suits.

I filmed alot of the other classes too, so I'll put what I have here. They were just so adorable!!





Aren't they adorable!!??

No comments: