Book Blog

I ask you all to head on over to my Book Blog as well. . . And spread the word!!

http://ruthiebookblog.blogspot.com/

25.5.11

Mother's Day Tea Party

I know, I'm really bad about updating this blog but life is busy and sometimes things get pushed to the bottom of the to-do list. So here goes the blog dump for today.

For starters--the middle of May, Porter's preschool had a special tea party for their Mom/Grandma/Aunt or whoever. It was so cute and their little songs were adorable. I messed up taping one, so I preapologize but they are cute.

 I wanted him to wear something nice, since that's what we were told to do, but Porter is beyond obsessed with the color green, so this is the shirt he had to wear.
 At least I got him to wear pants instead of the running shorts that actually go with his green shirt! Kids with their flowers getting ready to sing! Such a cute little flower (we got home and the stupid cat ate mine!! I really hate that cat!!)


Hope you enjoy these sweet little voices as much as I do. He's had such a great year in preschool and made so many new little friends. The class really is great!!

No comments: