Book Blog

I ask you all to head on over to my Book Blog as well. . . And spread the word!!

http://ruthiebookblog.blogspot.com/

2.5.09

Hyrum's New Do


Hyrum's hair was getting way too think and growing a tail and since he didn't want Mom to shave his head again, he got to pick his own do this time around.
He chose Spiky hair. He wanted to be able to spike it up front.
It's too cute. But I had to buy "hair glue" as the stylist called it, because Hyrum's hair is disgustingly think and coarse (if you've never touched it, I can't even begin to get across just how think his hair is!!) But, it really did turn out great!! I think it makes him look older. His dad just laughed at him, because it was so different then how we are used to seeing Hyrum. Mom says Dad's a dork. Anyway, next week it's Porter's turn, and mom is hoping for her little hedgehog's hair to come out nice and spiky too.

2 comments:

Pat said...

Wow, Hyrum looks so mature. I love his new "do". It is so cool! OMA

Anonymous said...

Way cute haircuts! Isn't it funny how something as simple as a hair cut can make our kids look so grown up?