Book Blog

I ask you all to head on over to my Book Blog as well. . . And spread the word!!

http://ruthiebookblog.blogspot.com/

7.7.09

Dan Sure Makes Us Laugh

This fourth of July there were only two little kids to run around Grandma and Grandpa's, Dan and Reid. They had a lot of fun together. Dan did everything Reid did, which wasn't always a good thing but at least they were having fun. The best was when they got up on the couch and decided that it made a much better trampoline than a couch. They were so cute.


Then, this is just for laughs. Please ignore me in the video. I told Joe to make sure I wasn't in it because I looked horrible, but he didn't listen.

Dan learned "cut the pickle". He's so funny with it, especially when he does it himself. He usually says it too but I don't think we got that lucky with the video. However, he's pretty funny when he does it and then tickles himself instead of you.


All my kids can make me laugh, which gets me through most days. I am so thankful for laughter.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You are so right. Sometimes I forget how theraputic laughter is. Dan is such a charmer. I love watching him in nursery. He is so happy and bright.