Book Blog

I ask you all to head on over to my Book Blog as well. . . And spread the word!!

http://ruthiebookblog.blogspot.com/

19.7.09

Washington

This is from our trip like two weeks ago. I know, it's been a while and I'm just getting to it. Honestly this is hard for me to blog about because I didn't have the best of times. I felt very left out on this trip but it is such a beautiful place that deep down I loved it anyway.
Proof that I actually went on the trip. This is the only picture I really made it into, and it was actually on our way home. We stopped at Shoshone Falls on our way back. Dan loved the "fish" as he now wants to call all water in the hopes that it has some.
We went to the Zoo/Aquarium in Tacoma. Danny LOVED it. He has a real thing for animals but he really loved the fish. He was jumping up and down and banging on the glass at the big tank. The sharks would come really close to the glass and he would get so excited (my other kids still don't like it when they get really close).
Dan thought Great Grandpa was real interesting.
And of course Dad slept. No, actually Joe was just resting for like a couple of minutes, but Dan's grin added to daddy resting was too cute.
At one point, Dan became pretty quite. Now Danny isn't always being naughty when he's quite, but Joe and Grandpa were watching him and wondered where he had gone. Well, this is what they found. He decided to ride the deer.
We went to this Bavarian village which was so much fun for me. We walked all over and Danny found the swings.
And the puddles. . .

The other kids were having fun in Illinois while we were up there so Danny was the star of all our pictures. Next time we go they will definitely be there and then I think it will be a lot more fun for me.

No comments: