Book Blog

I ask you all to head on over to my Book Blog as well. . . And spread the word!!

http://ruthiebookblog.blogspot.com/

31.7.09

July Reading


Okay so I was a complete and total slacker last month, of course between redoing the kids' rooms and all the traveling, I guess I can allow myself a bit of a break, but I figured I had better get to it this month.

So I finished up The Last Apprentice Series, but cannot wait for the new one that is coming out next month.

The Last Apprentice: Night of the Soul Stealer - pgs. 498
The Last Apprentice: Attack of the Fiend - pgs. 543
The Last Apprentice: The Wrath of the Bloodeye - pgs. 516

**I absolutely LOVED this series!!! It was so much fun to read and just got better as I went along, I can't wait to see how the story continues to develop.

Then I hit a series I had heard alot about and I can tell you I LOVED it too!!! I LOVE mythology so this whole new upsurge of juvenile literature that pulls from it has just been an absolute feast for me!!

Percy Jackson and the Olympians--
The Lightening Thief - pgs. 376
The Sea of Monsters - pgs. 279
The Titan's Curse - pgs. 312
The Battle of the Labyrinth - pgs. 361
The Last Olympian - pgs. 381

Then I hit up a series I fell in love with a while back, and figured I would re-read it.

Inkheart - pgs 534
Inkspell - pgs. 635
Inkdeath - pgs. 663

If you consume books the way that I do, you can't help but love this series. I so know what it feels like to want so much to become a part of the story I am reading, no matter what that life may bring. Anyway, I just love everything I got to read this month, and I can't wait to see what I can dig up for this next month.

Total for July: 5098 pgs.
Total for 2009: 21,578 pgs.

No comments: