Book Blog

I ask you all to head on over to my Book Blog as well. . . And spread the word!!

http://ruthiebookblog.blogspot.com/

18.8.09

Park Adventures

Thank you to a friend, we found a great park up in Huntsville for the kids to play on and with all the shade, I can actually stand to be there for a while.
Hyrum trying to get the swings to twist.
Porter ran all around and finally settled on digging in the dirt under the swings.
Emma just wanted to go higher but oh not too high.
Dan would have spent all day in the swing if I had been willing. This swing was so perfect for him.

It was great to take them and let them run about and wear themselves out. We hope to hit up the park again soon.

1 comment:

Jenny and Jon said...

Looks like you guys had fun! I'm going there next weekend, even thought it will be so hot!!