Book Blog

I ask you all to head on over to my Book Blog as well. . . And spread the word!!

http://ruthiebookblog.blogspot.com/

21.8.09

Paradise Bakery

So today, I got to spend a couple of hours with my best friend. Now when your best friend lives two hours away, has a kid of her own, has a husband who is deployed, and is trying to go to nursing school, getting to see one another is a really great treat!! Well, and it's even better because she happens to be my sis-in-law. It's so nice to be around someone (other then your spouse) who never judges you, who you can talk about anything with and know they will accept you. I just wished we lived closer so we could hang out more often and so that I could help with my little nephew, especially this year. Well, anyway. The next best thing is getting to go eat at a GREAT place. Thanks to another sis-in-law, we went to Paradise Bakery in SLC which is the best food. I loved it and I totally can't wait to go back again. Man, I wish we lived in Salt Lake. Oh well. If wishes and dreams were nickles and dimes, I would be a freaking millionaire. Anyway, the whole point of this was to recommend a great place to eat, and also, to say thank you for a GREAT day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had a blast also! I seriously felt so much weight lifted from me just by being able to vent all my fears and frustrations to you. Thanks for being a good listening ear and someone that is just fun to talk to!! Cant's wait until next time!! Oh, and yes, Paradise Bakery is the absolutely best place, ever to eat.