Book Blog

I ask you all to head on over to my Book Blog as well. . . And spread the word!!

http://ruthiebookblog.blogspot.com/

9.7.10

A New Playground

Well we have lived in this complex for about 3 years now, and even before hand they were promising a new playground. Finally it is here. I have to say, the kids love it because it's new, but I am severely disappointed in the appropriation of HOA funds. This is by far a sad cry from what they could have gotten for probably less than they paid for it. Seriously, our HOA is completely incompetent, but I digress.

The kids had a blast. And all I can say is that it's a good thing Dan is so brave or he wouldn't even be able to use the thing. There are no stairs to get up, just ladders.



Dan loved everything though. And at least it has swings now.



Porter still prefers to dig into the dirt. He also has issues with the no stairs thing. He gets up but doesn't particularly like slides and going down ladders is still scary for him, so he just gets stuck up top. He loves the new see saw though.


Hyrum had fun posing for pictures more than anything.


Ignore my shadow. Emma loves the new set up too. Especially the swings!!! That is the end all beat all for her.

I'm glad they had fun. Now if only it was a better playground and came with new neighbors. Then maybe they could play on it more often and not just at 8 in the morning :(

1 comment:

Linds said...

Looks fun!