Book Blog

I ask you all to head on over to my Book Blog as well. . . And spread the word!!

http://ruthiebookblog.blogspot.com/

6.7.10

Splash Pad

So today we got together with our playgroup and went to the Splash Pad in Riverdale (I'm a total bum and put away the camera once friends got there, and neglected to take pictures then).
But before they got there the kids went mad around the pad, even Dan!!!! And I tell you what, that shocked the crap out of me. Every other time we've gone to a Splash Pad he categorically refuses to go in, and this time, he got royally soaked!! I was so proud.
It was a bit cold though!! That is so sad considering this is Utah and it's July. I personally LOVE this weather but it does make playing in water a bit on the cold side. Porter kept coming and going. He wanted to play but he was so cold.
Emma did the same thing. The girl was covered in goose pimples. But she did have a blast.
Hyrum was purple and still at it. He never wanted to leave. Especially, once their friends arrived. We were suppose to be there until 2:30 and we didn't get out of there until closer to 3:30. And, they would have stayed even longer if I'd let them.

Now hopefully I can remember to have the camera out longer on Thursday!

No comments: