Book Blog

I ask you all to head on over to my Book Blog as well. . . And spread the word!!

http://ruthiebookblog.blogspot.com/

14.10.10

St. George

Here's me playing catch up. Good golly I've gotten busy!!! So, let's see. The end of September we went down to St. George again for Isabel's baby blessing. We wanted to go for the blessing as well as getting to see Grandpa George since we couldn't afford to head up to Washington for his 80th birthday bash :(

Between check out time from the hotel and the actual blessing, we had a major time gap. So we took the kids to the park. Dan got to swing like mad, which is his favorite thing in the world to do.
Porter actually went down the slide.
Hyrum wandered and complained that it was too hot. Eventually Joe took him and Emma for a walk while I attempted to do homework (big shocker, I didn't actually get anything done!)
Emma got her first journal and boy was she very proud and very prolific.
Great Grandpa George with his great grandchildren.
Cousins!! Emma is so very happy to have a little girl cousin. She loves them boys, but it sure makes a difference when a girl comes to town!!

No comments: