Book Blog

I ask you all to head on over to my Book Blog as well. . . And spread the word!!

http://ruthiebookblog.blogspot.com/

14.10.10

Up Logan Canyon

Joe needed to get up to the mountains. And so that's what we did. As you can see, my weekends have been very filled lately, which is why it's taken me so long to play catch up here (seeings as I still have a ton of homework), but family always comes first.

We went up Logan canyon to walk around the Lake which everyone thoroughly enjoyed. Mom forgot her jacket at home so she froze but it was still a total blast.
I wanted one with all my kids but Porter wasn't too interested in stopping. Moving kept him relatively warm. Dan had fun finding rocks so that he could chuck them in the water.
Porter gracing me with a pic.
Kiddos under the pine tree.
Hyrum is my photographer. I mainly wanted me and Joe but Emma and Dan had to hedge in on that action.
Even though he was cold and didn't want to stop walking, Porter had so much fun!!
Such a belle girl.
Hyrum had a blast too.
And Dan as cheerful as ever.
All four with the Lake. As you can tell, Porter not so interested in picture taking.

We had so much fun. We definitely have to go back, but this time, I think I'll bring my jacket!!

No comments: