Book Blog

I ask you all to head on over to my Book Blog as well. . . And spread the word!!

http://ruthiebookblog.blogspot.com/

7.9.08

Emma's First Soccer Game

Emma also had her first soccer game this Saturday. She had a little bit of a hard time at first and came out crying, saying she was tired. It took me a bit, but I got her to go back in, and she ended up having a blast!! Since they are so little, they didn't really keep score. They played their little hearts out though, and Emma was good and exhausted come the end of her game. I was so proud of her. She did a very good job, especially for her first game.

2 comments:

Missy! said...

WOW! Congratulations Emma and Hyrum on playing great soccer. It looks like you both had a lot of fun.

Erin Stones said...

So my question is- did the kids sleep well that night after playing hard games of soccer? I hope so! I am always looking for activities that will wear my kids out so that we get to sleep well that night!