Book Blog

I ask you all to head on over to my Book Blog as well. . . And spread the word!!

http://ruthiebookblog.blogspot.com/

2.9.08

Journal 7

Outside My Window: Sunshine. A nice cool breeze.

I Am Thinking: It sure is nice to have all the windows open instead of the air running.

I Am Thankful For: Good friends.

From the Kitchen: Kids had hot dogs, corn dogs, crackers and grapes. I have no idea what to eat.

I Am Creating: A scripture bag for my sister-in-law.

I Am Going: No where tonight. Almost time to get the kids to start winding down for the night.

I Am Wearing: White shirt and tan corduroy pants.

I Am Reading: Artemis Fowl.

I Am Hoping: To feel less stressed. Hoping to hear from my kids' soccer coaches before my brain blows.

I Am Hearing: On Demand commercials and the kids being too loud for their own good.

Around the House: Laundry, Dishes, cleaning the kitchen.

One of My Favorite Things: My new computer.

A Few Plans for the Rest of the Week: School, workout, preschool with Emma, playgroup on Friday.

Here is a Picture Thought I am Sharing with You:

This is a digital composite of a thunderstorm. One of the few things that I actually miss about the Midwest are the thunderstorms. There is nothing like watching those clouds roll in, the thunder that shakes your house, and lightening so bright it's like noonday in the middle of the night. And that smell, of rain on the hot streets and in the grass.





1 comment:

Missy! said...

I'm glad Joe has leave soon. Hope your doing well with him gone. Also, I tagged you. Check out our blog.