Book Blog

I ask you all to head on over to my Book Blog as well. . . And spread the word!!

http://ruthiebookblog.blogspot.com/

30.9.08

Bryce Canyon



Well, now that Joe is gone, I have a minute of free time. Not that I've been so successful. I started this post last night but was so tired I couldn't come up with a coherent sentence. Not that I can promise that here either. While Joe was home, we went down to Ceder City to stay and spent our time hiking at Ceder Breaks and Bryce Canyon. We all had so much fun, we didn't want to come home. The kids had a lot of fun, and Hyrum and Emma had a blast earning their Junior Ranger Badges at both places. That made the experience even more fun for them.

Hiking was a lot of fun. We tried really hard to make it all the way down the Canyon, but we ended up cutting it short, and going back up. Hyrum was distraught, but between Emma yelling that she had to go the bathroom and Danny wanting to be fed, we had no choice. What we got to do was a lot of fun though.

Yesterday was also Porter's birthday. He turned 3. I will try to get his birthday post up later today or tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was good to see you guys. I am glad you had fun at Bryce Canyon.