Book Blog

I ask you all to head on over to my Book Blog as well. . . And spread the word!!

http://ruthiebookblog.blogspot.com/

2.10.08

Porter's Birthday




Last Saturday we had Porter's birthday party. Since Joe was leaving on his actual birthday, we wanted to have the party while Daddy was here. It was a lot of fun. Everyone was there, minus Aunt Morgan and Uncle Geoff, from Joe's family anyway. The kids had fun, playing in the dirt, going four wheeling, and playing with all the presents. It was fun to be together as a family and to have fun celebrating Porter's arrival into our little family. He's such a wonderful blessing and I can't thank the Lord enough for him in our lives. He's so sweet and mellow. He's a big ole Momma's boy and loves to give mommy snuggles. He sure makes me feel loved.

Side note--He also had his checkup and he is very healthy. He weighs in at 29 lbs and is 38 inches tall. That all puts him in about the 25%. He's definitely a light weight. I think it's kind of funny that my biggest baby, is my smallest kid. He weighed in at 8 lbs 8 ozs when he was born. I couldn't believe it then and he hasn't stopped amazing me since, and not just by his size. He's gotten very talkative as of late, and anyone who knows Porter, knows that's quite the big deal. Porter has always just gone with the flow and has never really talked much. He just did his thing and was very quiet, however, over the last four months or so, his talking has taken off and now he can be quite the chatterbox. He's so cute and sweet. I love him very much. Happy 3rd Birthday my little Porter Joseph, or as he calls himself PD.

1 comment:

Missy! said...

Happy birthday Porter! It sounds like a great day.