Book Blog

I ask you all to head on over to my Book Blog as well. . . And spread the word!!

http://ruthiebookblog.blogspot.com/

9.10.08

Dancing Fools


My kids LOVE to dance. Especially Emma but the boys really get into it too, even Dan but I don't have any of him getting down yet. Emma and Porter are probably the ones that love it the most but even Hyrum gets going with his sister. Emma is definitely the inciter when it comes to dancing about the house, but they are sure cute when they all get going.


On a totally different point but an interesting one. I found a really cool website via one of my other friends' blog. Check out http://www.hillbillyhousewife.com/index1.htm
for some really great ways to help save you some money on groceries. Her menus are obviously from a Southern woman, so if you don't much like Southern cooking, try to adapt it to your own eating style. I think at this time with the economy the way it is, we could all use with some help on cutting back.

1 comment:

Pat said...

Didn't they get dizzy? I got dizzy just watching them. Sure love those Grandkids bunches.
Oma