Book Blog

I ask you all to head on over to my Book Blog as well. . . And spread the word!!

http://ruthiebookblog.blogspot.com/

18.10.08

Ain't They Cute When They Match

So these use to be Hyrum and Porter's when they were the respective ages of Porter and Dan now. I thought it was cute having little boys that match and it is. These two are cute. Whenever they sit next to each other, Dan grabs at Porter and gives him big hugs. You have no idea how difficult it was just to get these. I'm so blessed though because at least they love each other.

2 comments:

Morgan said...

Yes, they are cute little guys! We are catching up on the blogs at G & M's. Just got back from church. Went to Arlington Cemetery this morning which was way awesome and touching!
Hi everybody! G&G

Anonymous said...

I love Porter's tongue in the first pic!