Book Blog

I ask you all to head on over to my Book Blog as well. . . And spread the word!!

http://ruthiebookblog.blogspot.com/

31.10.08

Twilight

href="http://twilightersanonymous.com/Quizzes/Find-out-which-female-character-you-are.html" title="Which Twilight Female Are You? Take the TwilightersAnonymous.com Quiz to Find Out!">I'm a Bella! I found out through TwilightersAnonymous.com. Which Twilight Female Are You? Take the quiz and find out!
Take the Quiz and Share Your Results!

So I'll join the trend since I've started reading the books and I have to say that they are so addicting it's dangerous, especially for someone who reads like I do. You'd have to really know me to truly understand that, and it's a little long to explain here. Anyway, unlike Melinda, I like who they chose for Edward but it will be hard to think of him as anyone but Cedric Diggory. We'll just have to see.

1 comment:

Desi said...

Those books are very dangerous! The movie has got to be dangerous too, that's why we're all going in a big group... :) Should be fun.

Glad you're enjoying the books too!