Book Blog

I ask you all to head on over to my Book Blog as well. . . And spread the word!!

http://ruthiebookblog.blogspot.com/

12.10.08

First Snow

Last night it was kind of snow raining, nothing sticking, and then this morning, we wake up to this. It was still snowing when I took the pictures and was still going strong when we went to church this afternoon. It chilled out a bit while at church and then this evening started up again. It is very cold but it was beautiful.

The tree right outside our back window.
The playground
The van out front.
Onto a different note. What with the weather turning pretty hard on us, I had to dig out the winter clothes, including, the winter jammies. Dan's my third to wear these and they are just so cute. He also kept the hat on a heck of a lot longer then any of the other kids.

4 comments:

Ann and the Reidster said...

That is so cute! I'm excited to see you all Tuesday! Love, Grandma

Pat said...

Dan is the man! I remember the outfit so well. The snow looks COLD.
Love you-MOM

Stacy said...

Wow, snow?! We had weather in the 80's today. It's amazing how different things can be just a few states away!!

Desi said...

The snow looks so nice! I went home to Colorado last week hoping for some snow, they got it in the high country, but not where I was! Now I'm back to the 80's and roasting! Enjoy the beautiful weather!