Book Blog

I ask you all to head on over to my Book Blog as well. . . And spread the word!!

http://ruthiebookblog.blogspot.com/

28.9.08

An Experiment in Business




Well, here is my first bag that I have been trying to sell. So far, ebay is not a winner, however, if anyone of my readers knows anyone who would like to buy let me know.

I also want to preempt the fury of blogging that will most likely take place next week. Joe has been home for the past two weeks and on Tuesday he must return to Afghanistan, so then I will actually have the time to post and will be putting up everything that we have been doing for the past couple of weeks. It will hopefully be quite cathartic for me so I preapologize for how much you will have to read come next week, but I hope to see you all here.

3 comments:

Desi said...

Cute bag! I'm so glad you've been able to have Joe home! That must be so wonderful. Enjoy the time with your family for now, and we'll all enjoy reading your updates when you get to them... :)

Burrowing In said...

Ruth, have you tried etsy.com? It is a site to buy and sell all handmade items. Tons of cute stuff and a really popular website for people who adore and BUY unique, boutiquey handmade items.

Holly and little people said...

Etsy is also cheaper to list things than Ebay. I've got an Etsy account as well. Check it out.