Book Blog

I ask you all to head on over to my Book Blog as well. . . And spread the word!!

http://ruthiebookblog.blogspot.com/

27.5.10

Celebration of Learning, Part 2

Sorry I had to do this in two posts, but it just wouldn't upload Emma's play. Driving me batty is what it's doing.

FOREWARNING-This one is long!!


Emma's kindergarten put on the play of "A Very Hungry Caterpillar." They were so cute. Emma kept trying to hide on me!!! She was a piece of chocolate cake that the caterpillar ate. I was so proud of her. She gets so nervous in front of groups like that, but she did wonderfully!!! The whole class did, and I just love them all. I've gotten to work with them in the Library this year, and they are all such wonderful and sweet kids.

I'll try to post some still pictures of the evening, but I am totally tanked and this video is taking forever to upload, big shocker since it's like 10 minutes long!! Oh well. At least I wore them all out today so they all went to bed without complaint and fell asleep immediately. Now I just have to go to bed!!! (Obviously this didn't upload before I crashed, but the sentiment is still there!!)

***I had to finally do this via YouTube, but I didn't want everyone being able to see it so I made it private. If you have problems seeing it, let me know, and I'll try to figure it out!!

No comments: