Book Blog

I ask you all to head on over to my Book Blog as well. . . And spread the word!!

http://ruthiebookblog.blogspot.com/

15.5.10

Proof that Cleaning Can Be Hazardous to Your Health

The other day I'm cleaning the house, and had to move the exercise bicycle to vacuum and stubbed my toe. It hurt like a bear but not near as bad as I've done multiple times in the past. Anyway. . . Within a couple of minutes, it starts to really hurt to walk. I sit down and my toe is twice the size it should be and black. Isn't it pretty?? Proof that cleaning is indeed hazardous to your health!!!

3 comments:

Burrowing In said...

Oh! That hurts sooo much! Arnica cream or gel will help heal that quickly.

Anonymous said...

Ouch! Well that does it..cleaning is officially stupid! :P Hope you feel better soon!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful...