Book Blog

I ask you all to head on over to my Book Blog as well. . . And spread the word!!

http://ruthiebookblog.blogspot.com/

7.8.10

July 2010 Reading List

I know this is really late, but I've been having SERIOUS computer problems. Lost everything on the laptop and still can't get it to hook up to the internet. The main house computer won't let me fix the wireless, so I've pretty much had it with computers!!

Anyway. . .July I didn't get to read as much as I would have liked, largely in part because of the big projects I undertook to make my house more me.

But this is what I was able to accomplish. . .

Silvertongue 464

Charlie Fletcher. This was the third book in the Ironhand Trilogy. It really was a great ending to the series.

Hush, Hush 391

Becca Fitzpatrick. Fallen angles, gardian angels, and what happens when love gets in the way. This really was a great book.

The Palace of Impossible Dreams 461

Jennifer Fallon. Third book in the Tide Lord series. I love Jennifer Fallon so this was a fun book. The only frustrating thing is that it is a series in progress, so I totally cannot wait until the next book comes out--and that won't be for a couple of years probably. Oh well. Fallon is an excellent story teller. She really pulls you in.

The Abhoresen Chronicles 1224

Garth Nix. I read the other books by him and was told these were worth the read. They most definitely are. Nix is a GREAT storyteller. It's actually a trilogy; I just have it all contained within one volume.

Pillage 312

Obert Skye. I love this author, and the second book in the series finally came out, so since it had been a while since I read the first book, I needed to reread it to remember how it ended. Quick read, and always fun.


**As always, this log is mainly for me. I don't offer much so that a book isn't "spoiled" for anyone. However, if you have any questions, just ask!!!

Total for July 2852
Total for 2010 31,735

No comments: