Book Blog

I ask you all to head on over to my Book Blog as well. . . And spread the word!!

http://ruthiebookblog.blogspot.com/

4.1.09

America's Funniest Home Video



Well, I don't know about the rest of you but I think this is so freaking funny. We did it with Porter at my parents' house because when Hyrum was about the same age we did this and my mom videoed it. It was so freaking funny that we wanted to see if Porter would have the same reaction being the similar age. The fact was, he LOVED it. He wanted to keep being spun around. This was recorded on his third spin, so I was starting to get a bit concerned that he was going to throw up all over Kerrin, but he didn't and he thought it was fun.

One note on his jammies in this one, he kept pulling them up to his armpits. We did it to him once but after that he kept doing it himself. If they fell down, he would yank them all the way up again. He's so funny. I love this little man.

Also, today was Porter's first day of Primary. He's a Sunbeam now!! He HATED it!! I was so sad. He actually made me cry because he couldn't stop crying and I don't think I have ever seen someone who looked so completely and utterly miserable in all my life. He not only cried at church, but continued to have crying fits for the rest of the day at home. Everyone says he'll get use to it; I just hope that happens before his Dad comes home, because I don't think I can handle the heartbreak of that little one's miserable face all alone for the next eight weeks!! Pray for him. Man I love that kid!!

3 comments:

Pat said...

Hillarious! Those days were sooooo much fun--all of us together.

Unknown said...

That is so funny! I love the military strength phone protecter. I seriously need one!!!

Anonymous said...

That is so funny. I've done that with my cats before but never with a kid. That is hilarious. His jammies were just the icing on top of it.