Book Blog

I ask you all to head on over to my Book Blog as well. . . And spread the word!!

http://ruthiebookblog.blogspot.com/

9.1.09

Singing Danny



I recorded all of Christmas, mainly for Joe, so I don't really have pictures and the video is way too long anyway. Plus, Porter threw a temper tantrum and so no one but his dad, who thought that was funny, would want to see that anyway. One of Danny's gifts was a Tad leap frog that plays music for him and all sorts of stuff. When it started singing and he started rocking the frog and singing along, I had to get what I could on tape. He had done it for a while before I got the video of it, so what I got may not show just how cute this is, but he's taken to singing alot lately. If his brother or sister starts singing "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star" he starts singing along. Obviously he doesn't have the real words yet, but it's like he's trying. It's so adorable. He already loves to dance, so I guess it should be no surprise that he loves to sing.

Now for Porter, his temper tantrum was horrible, and you will probably still hear him screaming in the background. He got Whack a Mole for one of his presents. Well, he LOVED it. He loved it so much that he didn't want anything else and when I tried to show him his other gifts, he screamed no and said they weren't his they were Danny's. I tried to tell him that they were his and then he freaked out. He had to go to his room while the others opened their gifts and mommy had to take the game away for a couple of days until he could calm down and share and play with his siblings. After the game was removed from sight, he warmed up quickly to his other gifts, but that was after screaming bloody murder in his room for 30 minutes. And yes, when I told Joe all about it on the phone that night, he thought it was hilarious. I did not. But I guess it makes for one very interesting Christmas memory.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know, I am so excited. Tell Joe that i'll take a cardboard cut out of him to the game :)

Anonymous said...

That's too cute! Reid really likes his Tad too. He's had it for a year but it is still a hit on his toys list. He likes the itsy-bitsy spider song. I taught him the hand movements for the song. He mostly just holds his hands in the air and mumbles along to the music.