Book Blog

I ask you all to head on over to my Book Blog as well. . . And spread the word!!

http://ruthiebookblog.blogspot.com/

13.6.08

Danny's 6 month Well-Baby Appointment

Well last month I totally forgot that Danny was six months old, time flew too fast, and so I forgot about his well baby appointment; thankfully I remembered a couple days after he turned six months and so I took him in today. He weighs 17 lbs. 7 ozs. He is 27 inches long. That all puts him squarely in the 50th percentile. The best news was that his heart murmur is finally gone!!! I was so proud. He did really well. Only had to get two shots. He screamed for about a minute and then went back to his babbly self.

Also, Danny LOVES people in uniform. He usually looks at strangers with this look of "who the freak are you." But everytime he sees someone in uniform, he smiles. He also started saying "dada" today. It started after he saw all those people in uniform, so mama is thinking he just might know what he's saying after all. He already says "mama," so at least I came first ;) .

FYI--this is Danny sitting in his new Bumbo. He loves the thing and so does mom. It's making his back muscles a bit stronger and it makes feeding him big boy food so much easier.

No comments: