Book Blog

I ask you all to head on over to my Book Blog as well. . . And spread the word!!

http://ruthiebookblog.blogspot.com/

28.6.08

Pineview Part 1

Well last Saturday I decided to venture a trip up to Pineview Reservoir with the kids; yes, all by myself. It was fun for them. The water was a bit cold and Danny hated that so he didn't last long in the water, hence, neither did mom. However, the other kids had fun playing in the water and digging in the sand.
They were trying to figure out where to put the hole so they could get water to it easier.
The construction begins.
Me in all my sunbathing beauty. You gotta love the tan lines. I've gotten pretty tan from being outside with the kids but that's wearing my clothes so in a bathing suit, I think it looks pretty funky, but oh well. I was chillin on the blanket and keeping an eye on Dan.
Dan just played with my keys.
Emma partied with her buckets. She had fun dumping water on her from the bucket. She said she was going under the water. Well, I guess the water was going over her and she was under it.

No comments: