Book Blog

I ask you all to head on over to my Book Blog as well. . . And spread the word!!

http://ruthiebookblog.blogspot.com/

20.6.08

I Can Sit!

Okay so the big news is that Danny can put himself into a seated position without any help at all. He's very proud and loves to do it. He also has a fascination with cords. He's always being caught sucking on them. Very annoying and very naughty. We take them away constantly but somehow no matter how much we hide them, he always finds them.


Well they all wanted to take pictures with Danny at this moment, but no one thought it necessary to sit still. This was the funniest one. I have strange kids.
My three sweet boys. Hyrum wanted one with Danny and as soon as I took it, Porter wanted one with him, so I told them to all get together. This is quite the accomplishment, because up until this point, Porter has been quite adverse to picture taking.
Oh, and of course, everyone loves the biter biscuit shots. Well mom does anyway. Nothing like something that every baby seems to love and something that makes such a wonderful mess all over something this little. Man I have cute kids. They make me laugh. Drive me nuts too but at least the giggles even things out.

1 comment:

Pat said...

The house is getting baby proofed as we write. Can't wait to see everyone again.