Book Blog

I ask you all to head on over to my Book Blog as well. . . And spread the word!!

http://ruthiebookblog.blogspot.com/

4.6.08

Dinosaur Park

So while my folks were here, we all went to the Dinosaur Park. It was really a blast. Emma was terrified as always and made Travis carry her everywhere. Porter and Hyrum ran about everywhere; neither one could get enough of the Dinosaurs. It was cute. I took a ton of pictures so really this is a small sampling in comparison, but be forewarned there are quite a few pictures here.Hyrum and Emma being eaten by dinosaurs. Actually I think Porter is behind Emma pulling her hair wanting his turn, hence her face.
Porter holding his Oma's hand walking through the park. He's getting to be such a little boy.
Well, we tried a family shot. Three out of four cooperating isn't too bad.
Auntie Kerrin praying for her life.
Well, Danny and Emma were interested in posing with their mommy. Mern and Porter are in their own little world.
Mern coming down the tree slide.
Emma came next.
Then Auntie Kerrin took Porter down. He doesn't like slides much. Won't come down them himself and he doesn't even really like coming down with someone else.
Then Travis came and I got the perfect shot. He lifted his head too soon and smacked his head.
Porter and Emma getting eaten. Porter much happier once he got his turn and so was Emma.
Danny smiling at mommy watching the fish and the stupid seagulls stealing the fishy food.
Hyrum digging for dinosaurs.
Emma digging and telling mommy she is scared. The ambiance was terrifying her. There were the sounds of dinosaurs everywhere and this digging area was right next to a giant speaker.
Porter wanted to touch every dinosaur and would go wherever Hyrum went.
Auntie Kerrin, soon to be Uncle Travis, and Oma stop for a pose.

It was fun to have them here although I am very thankful to have my room back. Oma and Opa slept in my room and I bunked up in the living room on the futon. Sure am glad I don't have to do that anymore. The kids miss them though and it was nice being so busy. The weather as of late hasn't been very conducive to fun outdoor family activity. I swear we've moved to Seattle or something. I am so sick of the rain. Sunny sunshine please return to Utah!!!!

1 comment:

Desi said...

Those pictures look like you had a fun day! Glad to see so many happy, smiling kids!