Book Blog

I ask you all to head on over to my Book Blog as well. . . And spread the word!!

http://ruthiebookblog.blogspot.com/

31.5.08

My First Shot at Engagement Photos

Well, Travis was down here Saturday and so I figured we would take a few shots. Kerrin got all gussied up and Travis, well, Travis is Travis. He didn't look bad, but he's definitely relaxed. The sun played shadows on us and the park we took them in didn't provide me with much propping to work with which made it more difficult, but they wanted at least some pictures there because it was were they had their first kiss. I don't know if I am good enough to try to start my own little business or not, but I figured I would try for other's opinions. My thoughts were to start it up so that whoever I took pictures for would get a disk with all their pictures to pretty much do whatever with. They could order prints via me or do everything on their own. Anyway. . . Here's some of the best ones.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good start Ruth. I think they are really cute!